For Immediate Release
Subject: Greeley – High Water Updates
• Greeley’s mandatory evacuation order for the River Park Mobile Court located south of the Poudre River and east of 11th Avenue is lifted.
• Weld County’s mandatory evacuation order for the Spanish Colony neighborhood located north of the Poudre River at O Street and 25th Avenue is lifted.
• The voluntary evacuation for the Poudre River flood plain through Greeley, in effect since September 13, will stay in effect until river levels drop. A voluntary evacuation means that residents must assess the situation and determine their comfort level with staying in their home. A map of the flood plain can be found here: www.greeleygov.com
under City News.
• Go to www.greeleygov.com
to see the current Weld County mandatory evacuation map under City News. Weld County evacuation hotline: 970-304-6444
Roads Reopened this afternoon
• 6th Avenue
• Water in Greeley is safe to drink, wash, flush, etc. No restrictions.
Red Cross Shelter - Greeley Recreation Center
• Red Cross shelter (Greeley Recreation Center, 651 10th Avenue)
• Referring all donations to 2-1-1
For updated Greeley information use www.greeleygov.com
. Use the “High Water Information” tab.