Roadway patching, repair and maintenance projects continue. Please find below numerous resources to help you navigate the "Cone Zones".
To report a pothole or other street defect, contact the Department of Public Works Street Division at (970) 350-9336 or use the Online Reporting Form.
View the Streetstuff Project Map including major overlay, chip seal, sealcoat and patching projects
Please Drive Safely!
Detours and delays will occur in and around the construction zones and all motorists are asked to please drive slowly and carefully as construction zone speeds will be enforced by the Greeley Police Department. Motorists are advised to choose alternate routes to avoid the construction zones.
- N. 8th Avenue from 1st to "A" Streets. Install curb, gutter and sidewalk.
- 1st Avenue & 13th Street. Utility construction.
- 913 13th Avenue. Concrete repair.
- West Ridge Subdivision. Crack Seal program, moving operation.
- 4303 W 4th Street to 35th Avenue. Pot holing, trenching, directional boring.
- O Street & 35th Avenue. Install new pipeline.
- N 11th Avenue from H - D Streets. Crack seal program
- 22nd Street from Hwy 85 to Balsam Avenue. Crack seal program.
- "C" Street from 3rd - 6th Avenues. Move oil rig.
- 24th Street & 38th Avenue. Pot holing.
- E 20th Street from 1st - Balsam Avenues. Utility construction.
- City wide, various locations. Fiber Optics installation.
- 909 10th Street. Weld County remodel.
- 8th Avenue / 23rd Street & 10th Avenue / 23rd Street. Storm water improvements.
- 16th Street & 8th Avenue. Intersection construction.
- 8th Avenue & 16th Street. Intersection improvements.
- Various locations. Utility construction.
- Various locations. COG Fiber Optics construction.
- 1750 6th Avenue. Parking for construction trailers.
- US 34 business from Promontory to 11th Ave / US 34 from 11th to 65th Avenues. Fiber Optics.
Pavement Maintenance Funding
The City is responsible for the maintenance and repair of over 360 miles of paved roadway within the city limits.
Need More Information?
Have questions or comments related to ongoing and upcoming road work? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Pat Hill, Pavement Management Coordinator at email@example.com or (970) 350-9540; or Steve Bagley, City Engineer at firstname.lastname@example.org or (970) 350-9792; Jim Neergaard, Traffic Engineer at email@example.com or (970) 336-4091; are also available to answer questions.